Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Critter's In Love

We went to a wedding Friday night. An update about my hair troubles at some other time. The more important issue is, Critter is in Love! She came out and he was in awe. Couldn't take her eyes off her. I'm not sure if it was her outfit, what she was doing, her hair, her Ta-tas or her gyrating hips, but Critter was (along with every other person) gaga. I had to roll his tongue back into his mouth.


He literally just stood at the edge of the dance floor and was watching her from afar.....mesmerized.


At one point, while she was dancing, Critter went out to the lobby and practiced his dance moves, probably thinking he can impress her.


This post is dedicated to a friend. He was supposed to go to the wedding, but at the last minute decided he wasn't up to it. If he knew Critter's Love was going to be there, I'm sure he would have been up....to it....and came.

5 comments:

  1. Wow. I think I'm in love myself. That looks more fun than any wedding *I've* ever been to.

    For someone who hasn't been walking long, Critter's got some moves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also in love. The weddings I attend seem to only have the chicken dance. I vote for belly dancers at more weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son is a ladies man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow wow wow. I think i'm in love too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back Off Boys! Critter saw her first.

    ReplyDelete