Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy New Year

I know I know, we're two weeks into the year and I'm still telling people New Year greetings. When can we stop? Week 3? February?

Did I make any resolutions? Nope. What's the point? By March I'll forget what they were. But I have decided that I'm going to be bitchier and meanier. II know, is it even possible to be bitchier? YES! It's possible for me to even be MORE of a bitch. I know hard to beliive, but I'm going to try. I'm tired of people. I'm tired of stupid people. Tired of people that don't have common sense or curtesy. Tired of idiots and this world seems to be full of them. Stupid people that I encounter; you're going to hear it from me!

- If you're standing in the middle of the sidewalk curb cut having a conversation with someone you just bumped into, be prepared to get bumped by my stroller cause I need that curb cut. That's right, I'm not going to say excuse me or go around you. I'm going to keep on walking and walk right into you.

- If you're walking on the sidewalk and suddenly stop to use your phone and I'm walking behind you, guess what? That's right. I'm not going to inconvenience my self and stop short but I'm going to keep walking....right into you. And if I'm walking toward you and you stop to fiddle with your phone, I'm going to walk right into you. Or better yet, slap the phone out of your hand.

- If you're a cashier and I'm waiting for you to finish telling the other cashier about your weekend or the way your man treats you, before you ring me up, I'm going to yell "Sorry, to hear you have a loser boyfriend, but I'd like to pay for my _______"

- If you're a car and don't stop behind the white line at the intersection but slam on the brakes to avoid hitting me while I'm crossing the street, I'm going to cross the street soooooooo slooooooowly.

And so on and so on.

This is the Year of the Bitch.






No comments:

Post a Comment