Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Beatlemania

When I'm in the kitchen, I put Critter in his chair, put on some music and slave over the stove. He likes one group a lot and will start moving his legs like crazy. He thinks it's Karoke and starts cooing and babbling. If I stand in front of him singing along and dancing, he starts giggling.

Unfortunately, when I pull out the camera to video tape him, he stops and just stares at it. I don't have any great videos of him doing Karole. But he really is a Beatle Fan!




John Lennon
October 9, 1940 - December 08, 1980

4 comments:

  1. I can't stand the cute! He's such a handsome little fella.

    P.S. Mine does the same. She's so aware of the camera. I call it, "I'm not your monkey!" syndrome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure is a cute kid. Keep the camera on him and you'll get some good videos to post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwww, I <3 Critter!

    ReplyDelete