Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Time

Where is time going????

 

I blinked and five months went by since Critter was born.
I don't want him to grow up. I look at older kids and think NOOOOOOOOO! Not my baby. Please stay this age forever and ever.

Someone please make time go slower. This stage of babyhood is going by too fast. I'm loving every minute with my baby but it's not enough time. Never enough time in the day.

I"ll admit, I don't do much in the day.  I spend many hours looking at Critter. I mean, I'll just sit there and stare at him in awe. I'm amazed with everything that he does. I can watch him for hours doing what a baby does. We laugh and giggle while I sing silly made up songs to him.

When he smiles, my heart melts. When he laughs, I feel happiness.

Tomorrow's Topic: The Art of Breastfeeding

3 comments:

  1. It does go by too fast. When he's a year old you will really wonder and be in shock at how fast it went. Enjoy every precious moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I know I know!!
    Mine is ninth months now and I shake my head like WHAT?? HOW??
    I said to my hubs, Now I understand why people have these disgustingly huge families. They miss the babies.
    Don't worryd this chick is NOT going to be joining the ranks of the Duggar family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait till he starts going to school!
    Time flies.

    ReplyDelete