Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Lost and Found

So when I said I'm a loser, boy I'm really a loser!

Last Friday, I posted about our lost camera. That evening after packing Critter's luggage and putting him in his stroller to head out. I turn around and make my way to the front door when lo and behold I notice the camera bag hanging on the dining room chair. D'OH! D'OH! and a Big D'OH!


On Monday, I started to clean out my closets (still not done :-/ ). I took out all my hangbags from the top shelf. A few went into the "Get Rid Of" pile and I went through the others and cleaned them out. Well, well, well! What do we have here in a large tote?? Critter's Foot!

He was happy to see it.

I washed it and gave it to him. Yep, stuck his foot right in his mouth.


In the tote bag I also found:

2 Indian bangles
1 pair of Crystal Earrings
Gold Ring
My plantinum wedding band (Didn't realize it was missing. Oooops!)
And a partridge in a pear tree (Not pictured)

Now if only that darn hat will reappear!

2 comments:

  1. Let the picture taking continue.
    I guess you don't wear your wedding band every day not to notice it missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some bling bling. Can you lose some in my bag? Love the bracelets.

    ReplyDelete