Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Baby Got Back (Pain)

When I started gaining pregnancy weight, I've been packing much Back, thanks to Baby! Sir Mix-a-lot would be happy.

What I didn't anticipate is packing back pain!

OMGosh Becky!
Look at my back.
It's so sore.
I feel like, one of those hunched over girls.
But, you know, who understands this back pain?
It only comes to me, because,
I feel like a total preggo, 'kay?
I mean, my back, it just so hurts.
I can't believe it's just so stiff, it's like,
out there, I mean - ouch. Look!
I'm just so ... in pain!

I'm tired of books
Saying back pain is the thing
Take the average preggo and ask her that
She packs much back (pain)

I want to Dial 1-900-FIXABACK
And kick these nasty pains.

4 comments:

  1. Nice rewording.
    Try not to lay on your back. it'll make it worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few more weeks and your pain will be over.
    You'll just lack sleep and be exhausted all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't know what pain is until you're in the delivery room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when I told you my wife was pregnant 6 years ago. And I could never forget what you said...you said "What you go and do that for?" I was so hurt when you said that! :-(

    But look at you now! About to have your first child! So what happen to all that tough talk ( tough lady )

    "WELCOME TO PARENTHOOD" Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

    Comedian Ricky Star

    ReplyDelete