Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wake Up Call

The phone doesn't ring and there's a lovely recorded voice telling me to wake up.
My alarm clock doesn't go off alerting me it's time to rise and shine.

BUT every morning at 4:00am, my bladder sends a signal to my sleeping head. I do the 'Roll, Drop, Push', get on my feet and in the dark waddle to the bathroom, bumping into every wall along the way.

And then I try to go back to sleep only to toss and turn (okay, not turn cause now Hubby has to push me so I can turn) for two to three hours until 7:00am when Critter decides it's time to take a fork and spoon in its hands and start pounding my inner walls for breakfast.

This morning, the bladder alarm went off at 2:30am!!!! AND again at 4:30am!!! AND at 6:30am!!!
Is the end near?

3 comments:

  1. You're getting in the routine for feeding times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow three times in one night. That's a lot. I only had to get up once. Try not to drink so much liquids before going to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby is positioned like mine was, really pushing against your bladder. You're nearing the end so it's got less wiggle room.

    Anonymous #1 is right. I'd also have to go every three hours and that's a newborn's feeding schedule.

    - Olivia's Servant

    ReplyDelete