Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Let the Memory Live Again

I opened the refrigerator and put the box of cereal away.
I opened the upper kitchen cabinet to get the milk.
I opened the dresser drawer and forgot what I needed to get.
I picked up the phone to call...now who did I just want to call?!?!?!?
I was holding a spoon and it slipped out of my hand.
I was going into the living room and walked into the wall.
I was walking out of the bedroom and bumped into the bed.

And so many more klutzy moments!

Gain a Fetus, Lose Your Mind!

3 comments:

  1. Classic symptom of pregnancy.
    A woman does lose her memory when pregnant. I think it's hormonal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When baby arrives, it'll get worse.
    Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia is almost 3 months and I'm just finally starting to regain my senses. Not 100% yet but I don't feel near as 'duh' as I did before.

    My best was when I asked my husband to shut the thing with the knob. The thing with the knob being the bedroom door. Hell if I could remember it's name.

    -Olivia's Servant

    ReplyDelete