Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Udder Butter

Doc moved the paper robe to expose my belly so he can rub the Critter viewing camera over it.

"No stretch marks." He said.
"I dip myself in a vat of Shea Butter every morning." I replied.
"Most people use Cocoa Butter. Why Shea Butter?" He asked.
"I read somewhere, it's better for stretch marks. I went up to Harlem and got a tub of it."
"The best thing for pregnancy stretch marks is Udder Butter." He responded.
"Huh. What's Udder Butter?" I quizzed.

He told me it's a lanolin based product used on cows udders to prevent chafing.

GREAT!!!! My doctor thinks I'm a cow!

3 comments:

  1. I thought one gets stretch marks after having a baby.
    Wouldn't it be great if women didn't get them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you really have these conversations with your doctor?
    I never heard of udder butter. I looked it up and it really exists. I wonder if it really works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the cocoa butter and I still got stretch marks.

    ReplyDelete