Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I Forgot!

My memory isn't the best.
After I got pregnant, it' got worse.

The other day in reference to my memory, Hubby said: "I hope that while you're out, you don't ever forget to take the baby out of the car and take it with you."

How the heck does someone forget to do that?? I may have my ditsy moments, but I'm not an idiot. I think!?!
Critter is going to change my entire lifestyle and I believe me I'll remember that....and remember to grab Critter and drag it wherever I go.

Maybe to be on the safe side, I should get a tattoo on my hand "Take the Baby with You"

2 comments:

  1. You'd be surprised. I once put my son in his car seat in the house. Went to the car got in and started the car before realizing I forgot him in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your memory will get worse. You'll have so many things to juggle.

    ReplyDelete