Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Everyday it's a Gettin' Closer

WEEK 35!

"Everyday it's a-gettin' closer
Goin' faster than a roller coaster
Love like yours will surely come my way"



I put on the paper robe and the tie wouldn't fit around my waist!
Doc comes into the room. "What do you have in there?" He asked pointing to my belly.
"You keep telling me it's a baby. Have you been lying to me all these months?" I responded.

He went over my results from last week's Sono. Everything is normal.
He examined my innards - Normal
He scanned Critter on the Screen - It was doing a tap dance.

"Okay, I'll see you in a week." He said.
"A week!!!!" I shrieked. "I have more dates with you than with my Husband."
"I'll bring flowers next time." Doc quipped.

3 comments:

  1. You are so close! Time will fly by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there really only a month left? I'm so excited for you. You will see. Everything will change and for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the home stretch now.
    It's gone by so fast. I remember when you told everyone it was like yesterday.

    ReplyDelete